Monday, June 30, 2008

Travel Size Me

Just how many travel-sized items does a person need?

In my efforts to try and pack lightly, but efficiently, I have found that I am hopelessly drawn to the" travel size" section every time I enter Target. Then I stand there in amazement at all of those little bottles and boxes of things that I suddenly feel that I cannot live without. Unable to make a sensible decision, I either leave empty handed (much to Ed's delight), or with a cart full of mini-products.

I might add that my mother frequents this section as well, and lately, has been contributing her finds to the travel inventory. She has a penchant for wipes - all kinds.

Since I have been trying to get a grip on what needs to go with us, this week, I have taken an inventory of my shopping sprees in the "travel-size" section. It is shocking. I will spare you the boring details, with one exception. I have amassed a collection of 19 travel-sized packages of wipes in evry variety known to man(Clorox, baby, Wet-ones, handi-wipes, Charmin Wipes, etc.).

Did you know that you can get a travel package of duct tape?

On that note, I will sign off.

Say a little prayer for Lucy!

1 comment:

Diane Antignane said...

I'm so glad Cindy hooked me up with your blog. I'm looking forward to hearing more about your upcoming adventure to China and the official addition of Lucy to your family.

TIMELINE

  • First Post-placement Visit - July 28, 2008
  • Return Home - July 23, 2008
  • Adoption Registration - July 15, 2008
  • Gotcha Day! - July 14, 2008
  • Leave for China - July 9, 2008
  • TA - June 2, 2008
  • LOA - May 5, 2008
  • LOI Sent - 3/11/08
  • DOR - 2/21/08
  • Request for Matching - 2/20/08
  • Fell in Love with Lucy - 2/13/08
  • Dossier Update - 7/27/07
  • LID - 6/12/06
  • DTC - ?
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker